AM&AA DEAL CONNECT
Advantage 2021 is set to feature many of the best companies in the M&A middle-market in the first-ever, all-day Deal Connect!
This is your opportunity to meet with private equity professionals, corporate investors, lenders, investment bankers, intermediaries, M&A experts, and more!
Pre-schedule meetings with fellow registrants for Deal Connect and engage with the M&A community to gain insight on the latest trends, make deals, and—most importantly—create opportunities by building new relationships.
Deal Connect FAQ
- Go to https://www.amaaconference.com/ and click Deal Connect > My Meetings.
- Enter your email address and password created during event registration and click login. If needed, click here to reset your password.
- Once you are logged into the event, you can schedule new meetings by clicking on the blue "Request Meeting" button.
- After clicking request meeting, the full Registrant Directory will populate where you can browse through the list of confirmed registrants. Be sure to check back regularly as new registrants are added daily!
- Once you have identified a registrant you would like to meet with, click Request Meeting, fill in the required information, and click Submit.
- After submitting your meeting request, they will be notified via email and receive the opportunity to accept or decline your meeting.
- You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online Deal Connect platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the included link to accept the meeting.
- To accept online, click here to login into the event and navigate to My Schedule. Meetings shown in orange are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating back to Deal Connect > My Meetings.
- Meetings shown in orange are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in grey are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
- Meetings shown in blue are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review confirmed meeting details.
- Action buttons are listed on the right-hand side in blue.
- To join your meeting, navigate to Deal Connect > My Meetings.
- Locate and select the meeting on your schedule you would like to join.
- After clicking your meeting, a new page will appear which will include the details of your meeting, along with a button labeled Deal Connect Meeting Link.
- Click on Deal Connect Meeting Link, to be re-directed to the video conferencing platform and join the other meeting attendees. You will be asked to enable your video and audio settings to particpate in the meeting.
- To have a successful Deal Connect experience, we recommend using either Chrome or Firefox. Additionally, good internet connectivity will ensure high quality video streaming.