Deal Connect FAQ
Deal Connect meetings will take place in the Palm Court Royal 2 on:
Wednesday, Feb 8: 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, Feb 9: 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Deal Connect Meetings are 15-minutes long.
Private Equity, Lenders, Investment Bankers and M&A Intermediaries are invited to attend Deal Connect.
Registered Investment Bankers and M&A Intermediaries are eligible to host a table at Deal Connect, space permitting. To request a host table at Deal Connect, please email Kendall Allen at email@example.com.
All Deal Connect hosts are identified in the Registrant Directory. You can also filter the list to display Deal Connect Hosts only. Simply click the button, "Request Meeting" to get started.
You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the link provided within the email.
- To accept online, navigate to My Meetings and look for meetings shown in red which are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Click the Block Schedule button at the top of the page and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating to My Meetings.
- Meetings shown in red are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in yellow are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
Meetings shown in green are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review the confirmed meeting details.