Deal Connect FAQ
Deal Connect meetings will take place in the Century Ballroom B on Wednesday, July 13 from 2:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m. and Thursday, July 14 from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Deal Connect Meetings are 15-minutes long.
Private Equity, Lenders, Investment Bankers and M&A Intermediaries are invited to attend Deal Connect.
You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the link provided within the email.
- To accept online, navigate to My Meetings and look for meetings shown in red which are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Click the Block Schedule button at the top of the page and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating to My Meetings.
- Meetings shown in red are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in yellow are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
Meetings shown in green are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review the confirmed meeting details.