The 2022 Winter Conference will bring together M&A professionals and service providers for three days of collaborative discussion. Pre-schedule meetings with fellow registrants and engage in open and impactful dialogue of the industry’s most pressing issues.
You are in control of your schedule. Plan ahead to make the most of your time during the conference!
TWO MEETING TYPES
Pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees to engage with the M&A community and gain insight on the latest trends, make deals, and—most importantly, create opportunities by building new relationships. General networking meetings can be requested by all conference participants. Numerous meeting times are available from Wednesday, February 3 to Friday, February 4.
Deal Connect is the capstone free-form networking event that helps Private Equity and Lenders facilitate deal opportunities in front of pre-screened Investment Bankers and M&A Intermediaries, all bearing transaction opportunities.
Opportunities of all types will be showcased in this highly interactive exchange. The opportunities will be here, so should you. Click here to review the list of Winter Conference Deal Connect Hosts now.
Deal Connect meetings are available on a first come, first serve basis to all eligible investment bankers and intermediaries. Deal Connect meetings will take place in the Live Oak Room on Thursday, February 3 from 1:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m. and Friday, February 4 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Navigate to Meetings > Registrant Directory
- Enter your email address and the password created during event registration and click login. If needed, click here to reset your password.
- Once you are logged into the event, the full Registrant Directory will populate where you can browse through the list of confirmed registrants. Be sure to check back regularly as new registrants are added daily!
- Once you have identified a registrant you would like to meet with, click Request Meeting, fill in the required information, and click Submit.
- After submitting your meeting request, they will be notified via email and receive the opportunity to accept or decline your meeting.
- You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the link provided within the email.
- To accept online, navigate to My Meetings and look for meetings shown in red which are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
For the best on-site experience, it is strongly suggested that you push all confirmed meetings to your personal business calendar. To do this, navigate to My Meetings—once a meeting is confirmed by all parties it will show on the calendar in green, simply click on the meeting to open the full details and click the "Add to Calendar" button on the right-hand side.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating to My Meetings.
- Meetings shown in red are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in yellow are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
- Meetings shown in green are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review the confirmed meeting details.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to My Meetings. Click the button "Block Schedule" and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.