Deal Connect FAQ
Deal Connect meetings will take place in the Palm Court Royal 2 on:
Wednesday, Feb 8: 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, Feb 9: 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Deal Connect Meetings are 15-minutes long.
Private Equity, Lenders, Investment Bankers and M&A Intermediaries are invited to attend Deal Connect.
Registered Investment Bankers and M&A Intermediaries are eligible to host a table at Deal Connect, space permitting. To request a host table at Deal Connect, please email Kendall Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the link provided within the email.
- To accept online, navigate to My Meetings and look for meetings shown in red which are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Click the Block Schedule button at the top of the page and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating to My Meetings.
- Meetings shown in red are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in yellow are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
Meetings shown in green are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review the confirmed meeting details.